Enterprise Bank encourages our followers to engage with us through our social media sites. In keeping with our core values, we strive to maintain an environment where ideas and opinions can be expressed and shared in a respectful and courteous manner. As such, we have established the following community policies. Thank you for helping us to create a positive and enjoyable social community!
- Please do not disclose personal financial or account information via social media (similarly, we will never ask for your personal or account information via social media). Please direct all banking related inquiries to our Customer Service team, visit a local branch, or contact us online:
- Phone: 978-459-9000 or toll-free at 877-671-2265
- Branch Locator: https://www.enterprisebanking.com/locator.html
- Online: https://www.enterprisebanking.com/contact-enterprise-bank.html
- The following is strictly prohibited:
- Posts that are discriminatory, abusive, defamatory or otherwise deemed offensive
- Indecent, sexually explicit content
- False, misleading, infringing, or unlawful material or information
- Enterprise Bank reserves the right to ban any user or delete/ hide any post from our page without prior written notice or consent for violations of community policies. Any post that we view to be criminal or fraudulent in nature, or instigates/ implies violence may be reported to the proper authorities
- Enterprise Bank is not responsible for, and does not endorse, any third party sites linked to or from our page, their privacy policies or their content.
- Enterprise Bank’s social engagement (in the form of likes, comments and shares, etc.) does not represent an overall endorsement of an organization or individual, nor the social engagement of their affiliates or followers.
- We urge you to read and understand the privacy policies of any social media platform that you use to engage with us: